○ Group of companies. Personal information may be disclosed to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal basis, set out in this policy.
○ Service providers and advisors. Personal information may be disclosed to third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us, on our behalf, which may include providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, payments processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services. Your personal information is never transferred to any third-party for the purposes of re-marketing to you.
○ Partners. We may disclose your personal information to partners of the Company, so that they can communicate with you (whether by email, post or otherwise) and provide you with promotional materials and additional information about their products, services, contests, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you, or and use that information subject to and for other purposes contemplated by this Policy.
○ Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction. Personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganisation, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
○ Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons. Personal information may be disclosed to a government or regulatory entity that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service or Website; and/or (c) exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, our customers or others.